PRE-STAGING AND DECLUTTERING SERVICES
Lifestyle Management of Colorado, LLC are experts in helping people get ready for the next chapter. Our team of professionals efficiently and supportively organize the entire home.
WHAT WE PROVIDE…
- ONE HOUR FREE CONSULTATION
- SORTING – We divide the items into keep, store, donate, trash and sell.
- DISPOSING OF UNWANTED ITEMS – We work with an eco-friendly company that takes large items for donation and disposal. The homeowner pays for this service. We take smaller items (clothes, kitchen items, etc.) to donation centers after each session.
- SECURE SHREDDING OF OUTDATED PERSONAL DOCUMENTS – We work with Data Destruction that provides onsite shredding, and is certified to destroy hard drives, etc. while we watch. The homeowner pays the company directly.
- $65.00 per hour for 7 hours or more
- $75.00 per hour for 6 hours or less
- An average 2500 square foot house generally takes approximately 18 hours to organize.
- We have experience working with people that have hoarding tendencies.
HOW WE WORK…
- We meet with the homeowners during a one hour free consultation. We want the homeowner to feel comfortable with us, and it gives us an idea of the scope of work.
- The ideal time for us to get involved is right after the home is listed, though we can come in at any point.
- We work with the homeowner one room at a time, for 2-3 hours.
- We take any small donations to the donation center at the end of the day.
- Items that are not being kept, are organized in specific areas , which makes it easy for vendors to pick-up.
We have experience working with people who have hoarding tendencies, and are very respectful and non-judgmental as we work with them toward their next chapter.
Our services are customized to meet the needs of the people we serve. Our goal is to help reduce their stress!